Whether you have read my blog in the past or not, you need to read this post if this title does not ring a bell. More importantly you need to know what may determine about 90% of your happiness or misery. I will share with you the words of H. Jackson Brown Jr. These words have hung on my old home office for years now. They applies to domaining because domaining is part of your life.
I officially moved to a new home office a couple of minutes ago. My new home office is called the “Rectangular Office” It has been ready for about a week now but my wife and I decided to wait for this historic day ” The inauguration of President Barack Obama” to move into the new office. Noting grandiose, I simply cut my garage into two, completely finished it with doors, windows and all. I needed the old office room for a nursery. The old office used to be called “SkyDomains Command Center”
At the bottom of 21 suggestions for success, you will see the names submitted by some of my readers. I had asked for each reader to submit two of there best names and they did.
21 Suggestions for Success by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
- Work at something you enjoy and that’s worthy of your time and talent.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
- Be forgiving of yourself and others.
- Be generous.
- Have a grateful heart.
- Persistence, persistence, persistence.
- Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
- Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.
- Commit yourself to quality.
- Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
- Be loyal.
- Be honest.
- Be a self-starter.
- Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong.
- Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
- Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
- Take good care of those you love.
- Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your Mom proud.
Now you know the 21 suggestions for success, here are 24 domain names from some of my readers.
daycarecenteronline.com $ 1000
No Comments »
Leave a Reply